I have been involved with BzzAgent for almost a year now. If you are not familiar with Bzzagent, it is a word-of-mouth program where you get products to test, most of the time complimentary and in return give your honest opinions and share feedback as much as you can. I don’t blog about many campaigns because in the past I mainly had food related items. You can find more information here: www.bzzagent.com
Last month they started sending out invites for the LUNA™ mini campaign where you get to try the device from FOREO for a great price. My husband and I both agreed and got our Bzzkits two days ago. I received a light pink LUNA™ mini and his is gray. We already use the Clarisonic mia 2 at home and this gives us a chance to compare the two. This is the Bzzkit that I received in the mail:
Here is some information about the LUNA™ mini that I am copying out of the booklet it came with:
- It is recommended to use it twice daily for a minute each time.
- It promotes visibly brighter & healthier looking skin in just 3 days.
- The device has a 2 year limited warranty an you do not need to purcase replacement brushes
- It is suitable for all skin types
- It is fully water proof so you can use it in the shower or bath
- it has an integrated battery and comes with a USB cord to charge
- The nanabrasive silicon brush promises a more hygienic solution than other sonic brushes
This all sounded promising to me and I have heard from other people using the Luna that they like varying it with the Clarisonic. I have started using the LUNA™ mini yesterday both morning and evening and will post again in a week how I truly feel about the device. My first impression is that it is a good deal since you do not have to purchase replacement heads. It is small so you can travel with it. So far it also looks like it is easy to clean.
Update: I have used the device for a full month and love it in compination with the Clarisonic. I believe my Mia2 removes makeup better, but I love how easy the LUNA™ mini is to clean and use and it holds the charge longer.
Meanwhile, Bzzagent and FOREO gave us codes to share. You can use the code for 35% off your order at www.foreo.com until 1-31-2014. The code is 6ZFXWH.